Thursday, June 4, 2009

goodbye TOPSHOP!


lose me as a staff and a customer.
I'm already eying on this skirt cum shorts look alike thingy.
mom said its not nice :( but i really really like it!! Okay.. She didn't say not nice.. She said it was too expensive for it and she has SO MUCH effing confidence thinking her daughter can bloody sew to sew that herself and save like $76/$79/$78 buckeroos.
WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER AND BUY IT FOR ME????
- advance birthday present???
i'll show you how it looks like
(click to enlarge)

its SOOOOOO VINTAGEEE!!! I know everyone will be like,
"eewwwww JOY YOUR TASTE SUCKSSSS"
I WANT IT SO SO SO SO BADLY but all I can think of now is AUSTRALIA to see RAH RAH and HAVE FUN VINTAGE SHOPPING and COTTON ON SALE and SUPRE and EVERY OTHER BARGAINING SHITZZZ!!!!!

p.s// I should be studying law now. :\

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post