Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I think about you everyday

Thai Food-ed with Curry and ZIG
Annoying company. (psst. annoying is my new fav word it takes over precisely-the-point)
Great awesome yummy deliciously scrumptious mouth-watering food.
Pineapple Rice, Tom Yum Soup and Chendol. (Y)
(psst, I use annoying on my dad too and he likes it and uses it back at me - annoying)
Tom's Palette opposite the Thai Food.
Choc Banana and Apple Pie was *slurps I want to eat a full cup of Sea Salt Caramel Cheesecake the next time. :D
Everyone should go cause its SO GOOD!
Shaw Towers.
Curry had to go pick Cheryl and Celine.
Chatted till the sun went down and bats came up.
THE COUGH IS IRRITATING!!!!!
Guo we have got to stop talking about *** its not helping and urghhhh!!!
Oh ya and Tse said that its so gay to have the same thought of lyrics.
Plus Tse said it was irritating to talk to me. Hurt. As Usual.
Cheeeken!


love you lovelies.
TTYL not TTYN
XOXO,
you know you love me

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post