Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Joy Day !!! "Anything for you"

O M G !!!
My 19th was a blast!

BIG FAT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!
(you know who you guys are)
esp. Shermin, Tong, Car, Sandra, MeiMei and XC
then Lulu, Evelyn, Kieron for being there on Sat though I can't remember a single shit
AND my lovely GUO and Geraleine
AND Nate and Neighbour(Foongster)
and EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK!!!
♥ you people of my life to the max.


Can you believe it!? Its only my nineteenth and I spent 3 days celebrating it! And still having people wishing me on the 23rd. AWESOME.
"Anything For You" (literally)

Friends! I know its not over yet you guys are still going to buy me a birthday present! HAHA
F. Y. I - I DO NOT want Kitty Lab Tickets!! HAHA
Cause I don't want to be playing alone :( HAHA SO PLEASE NO MORE KITTYS.
A bit bored of KITTYS already :(
I would like the 365 Days book. If you'll have trouble thinking of a change in present! HAHAHA
♥ you babys A LOT!!!! Till the day that I die.

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post