Sunday, June 27, 2010

poopsiejoy is yet to be over the holidays and school starts tomorrow.

So tired of everything. I wish life can just be like Godfinger or any other coins/mana generating game. Earn gold/happiness over a period of time. Just sit there and wait for the time when gold is just happily deposited into your bank.

Apparently that would only happen if I was a game avatar. Here, I am the one controlling the avatar and yet I want to be controlled. Ironic? Indeed.

Why can't knowledge come by through all the experience that we are going to encounter in the future. It is planned that we just have to go through the whole mundane process of going to school, get a certificate, and work your ass off.

I hate to do all of these things. I hate to work. I hate to study. I hate all these things. I do not know what I want. I do not know...


No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post