Monday, May 11, 2009

ATV

Auto Transmission Vehicle
Joy took her Auto Transmission
Lesson today It was fun but she
felt that her left foot was rather
redundant and prays and hopes
that when her dad leaves for
guten tag provinces her mom
would allow her to drive out at
least to the mama store however
Joy is still sad ): as Nisa is so much
faster than her in driving :( and
Joy started earlier shit shit shit
all the booked slots :'( :'( :'(

Dear God,
I hope I can get trysell lessons
mostly on Mondays as well as
other days that I am free la
and I hope and not end my last
lesson so late and hope to get an
early Traffic Police Test date and
I can pass my Theory Trial Test
then pass my Final Theory Test
then pass my Traffic Police Test
on my first ever attempt (please!)
Thank You God for giving me this
thing to drive and I love You!!!
I know I have not been a good child
but everything in your eyes I know
You have forgiven me :) (love you!)
In Your precious name...
OH! And.. aiya I pray for Nisa also
if she passes before me I know she's
better but watch over her too :|
I am closing this prayer!!!
Oh! Watch over Sarah in Aussie land
I pray I'll have $$$ to visit her in Sep
watch over Chloe too as she comes back
give Vanessa AWESOME FANTABULOUS
GIGANTIC GREAT BIG FAT TARANTULA
SPIDER BIG HUGE AND LARGE GREAT
TIME management. Thank You God! That
You give Vanessa she'll definitely repay you
and ALL OF MY OTHER FRIENDS!!! :>
LOVE YOU GOD! ouhhh and my Parents!!
Watch over daddy! I pray he gets $$ over in
Guten Tag island and I'll ask him to talk to You
when he's over there guide him okay? God?
love love love tons! Watch over my house
and my family members Thank You
Thank You! I think I am done already God.
The rest I'll ttyl :> xoxo ♥♥♥ YOU!!!
AMEN!

OUH! Bryant!
I am really sorry
sincerely sorry
for the other day :(
heard BB had his fun ..
TBC ♥

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post