Tuesday, August 18, 2009

THREE MORE :(

The number 3 may seem so small.
I tell you ITS EVIL !!!! 5 papers, 2 down, 3 more to go. Then I'll be that rockstar and party till the cows come home and my mother would like me to scram out of the house (NOT to being chased out).

Bring out your party hats people !!
I tell you people I am so excited to party that I have even actually thought of what to wear on Saturday. HAHA Maybe not. I'll think of something esle to wear. Drink till I go crazy!
Toshi say don't drive! TOTALLY NO !!! I WANT TO DOWN ALCOHOL LIKE WHOOT!!
But there's work the following day. Bitch! Nvm I hope Tong doesn't back out :) Then we can bitch, complaint and chatter our whiney tiredness + silly doings from the previous night. (oh boy, time is going to pass so fast)

:D :D :D

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post