Thursday, June 7, 2012

By God's grace!

This is totally entirely a blog worthy post.

Jesus took the wheel. Maybe not literally but I know He was defo watching out for us or something.
It was really such a close call when Joyce and I saw that the traffic light turned green, but in actual fact it didn't. The light was still red. Being at the cross junction where Serene Centre is in the direction of Lornie Road going straight and turning right to Upper Bukit Timah road, to have actually beat the red light and there were no cars in the adjacent direction was really God's grace.

FYI: a police car was just behind my vehicle. We were being stopped over. There was an annoying policeman with an eurasian last name and a normal chinese policeman. Figure that out!

This scene will forever be etched in my memory.
Noting it down will only remind me.
Omfg.ikr.

still not over the scene.

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post