Friday, April 17, 2009

helo ubin!





















Ubin Ubin Ubin ! ! !
haha its so fun!!! :)
Deanna and Ben and Sandra - I had fun being a virgin ubin islander! (so is Ben and Sandra)
: ) : ) : )
There are like SO SO many stray dogs there!!! BUT They all are so tame!!! and CUTE love 'em.

OH AND COCONUT JUICE!!!! I TELL YOU!!!
NEXT TIME I AM BORED I'LL JUST TAKE A BUMP BOAT OVER TO HAVE THE COCONUT!!!
ITS SO SWEET AND TASTY AND FLESHY AND YOUNG AND REFRESHING !!! !!! !!! !!!
(I loved it so much that I just slurp the entire thing in just a second I think and ate the entire thing plus Sandra's haha)

We rented bikes. Cycled. We cycled all the way to Chek Jawa. But you know what??! I did not see any pretty Coral Reefs !!! :( Cause it rained earlier in the day and it was high tide -boohoo
I climbed the 7 storey thingy and saw a snake! haha
We made it so sure that WE WILL NOT CYCLE DOWN THE DANGEROUS STEEP SLOPE! haha But we cycled down something super steep but all is well. It was fun and funny la. Like when the slope's so steep that I didn't have any momentum to cycle my heavy self up and rolled backwards instead and laughed my way through. HAHAHHAHAAHA

♥THE COCONUT!!

I ATE SEAFOOD!! haha WHO CAN RESIST LA-LA? Not me. (insert_guilty_face)
Lets pray nothing wrong happens to me.
Ben and Deanna cheated us. They kept on saying tze char.
bitch. IT WAS SEAFOOD but it was what we wanted at first la YUMS :)

Sandra's super funny!! Ok. Deanna and I have been ranting and ranting on how we want to eat Frolick so so so much we just kept on saying and saying. Frolick blah, Frolick here, Frolick there, Frolick yums. And then Sandra was like, "eat so much you'll still going to eat FROG LEG ah? Go where and eat?" HAHAHAHHA
Get it?
Frog Leg = Frolick
HAHA
I loved that day :)

p.s/my tattoo is scabbing badly I think the bird is like falling off lols

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post