Sunday, December 14, 2008

All I want for now is to purge.

I hate this fuck!
NO MORE MCspicy FOR ME EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!! :(
(IknowIhaveBeenSayingItTimeAndTimeAgainButIstillEatItCauseItsEverSoYummy!!!)
After work, which was super busy, Rah, Ryan and I went to Macs to makan. And I took a seriously long time to decide between a Mcspicy and a grilled chicken foldover.

Guess what?
I choose fucking McSpicy! It was so yummy until now and through the train ride home : |

My stomach is feeling all so quizzy and I feel like purging!
:( :( I hate this feeling cause I have NEVER felt this way about food :(
I am going to cry cause the quizzyness is really screwed! : (
Now the worst!
ZOUKout. When I am like so poor. I don't have the $$$ to like buy tickets. And all I have been doing after my birthday was raving about how I am going to ZoukOut : (
This Year could be my virgin experience but guess what? I am missing it. Even Shermin and ShiHui are there now raving to The Teenagers and Nouvelle Vague.. drinking free beer.. shuffling in the sand gigging out to electrico(but who would go for them?? lols sorry fans!and friends) dance to mambo jambo and blah blah blah...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEN JOY?/WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?
rotting at home blogging and complaining all about the freaking McSpicy you ate just now : (

*no wonder my blog stats are so slow today: ( must be because this people that viewed my blog didn't go for Zoukout like ME!!! :)

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post