Sunday, February 22, 2009

-

"
You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know"

sometimes i wished you'd know this, i hope i can pluck up my guts and speak to you.. and not get rejected. hoping that I will call you soon. I wish to have that "good friend" back and talk till the morning light, eat till there's no tomorrow, brag like everyone's hearing us, take in those weird stares as we walk down town together// i have ever wondered if you have ever thought of me when we were "cui-ed" hellothere, goodbye. your silly jokes and how i would talk about you now and then, when i know you weren't// gossip about you and what not I hated you. whats love as a friend without hate(i know only i would say such a thing), but seriously, sometimes, I said sometimes, i wish to have that irritating mouth of yours to be my "good friend" once again.
wait for guts, my phonecall. but I think I have given in too much, maybe its your time too now.

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post