Friday, February 20, 2009

if he just not that into you, he's JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!

"if he likes you, he'd go to you"
I just guess he's not that into me..

I love every single character in the movie, its just them and woots.
If you don't know what I am talking about, there's like this link <<<< style="font-style: italic;">her, just tell her! Break her early, so she can move on and not hog onto you and just in case she might just stalk you...

Everyone should just go and watch it, but not on opening day, today. Not really worth $8.50 lah/ $6.00 okay.. hahaha - I am sucha cheepo - you CANNOT say that again.
patchontheback.

Oh and I love love love Drew Barrymore in the movie!! :)
and moi LEONARDO LAM !!!!!!!!!!!! HOT HOT HOT - okay he may be gay in the movie but HIT ASIAN I LIKE and acting next to Drew Barrymore after working with Blake Lively and America Ferrera? O-M-G
cute cute cute :)

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post