Wednesday, February 4, 2009

its karma - I think

its just all around me :| bad bad bad

haha this is just happening to everyone la weird people..
and friendster is so outdated already :!!!

From:
Date: 02/2/2009 9:24 pm
Subject: boo
Message:
hi there sorrie to be disturbing and bothering and irritating you
well dont mind if i could like get to know you and make friends with you?
well if you dont mind care to add me on msn and friendster?
or i add you?
here is mymsn
zenluo1985@hotmail.com
friendster
screamingdemon 1985@hotmail.com
well just wondering if i could get to know you better and exchange contacts with you
basically i just wanna get to know you better and keep in contact with you
and secondly i mean no harm at all
and thirdly i am just looking around for more friends who are into the tattoos and piercings and vintage scene
and also i be working and studying so i wont have much time online unless on weekdays for about an hour...
well just looking around for new friends with the following interests..
tattoos
piercings
vintage style
club
supper
late hang outs
pool
chilling out
driving
eating
cool nice fashion dressing
and well sports
pls do take some time to consider
and get back to me when you are free
take care
and god bless you
ps... drop me a sms if you have any troubles
problems
or you need to talk to some one
i do my best to help you
thanks
zen
9187 1540.....
peace
god bless you

omg I know its like mean la.. but I'll just miniature it and don't prank ah peeps! : )
love out! HAHA

and I'm going to delete friendster NOW! haha

and how to make it a non-editable region? HAHA

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post