Saturday, November 29, 2008

auspicious future timing of angst and whatever

p.s// before you happily read this post. Note: every character in this post is fictitious and it is seriously a random note cum thought.


(It maybe the eighteen genes of side effects and of being older and more issues attacking the brain, is what I'd always say when I feel that I am going to weird mode or going naggy !!!)

Do you get friends that are so unreasonable at a particular point in time when you suddenly get so irritated and pissed with them. They would even make you think back, are they seriously for you or against you. Seriously, that vibe have been around the air recently. All around. I do not know if the aunty strawberry jam is arriving or like it just happens. What about the guys then? Do you guys have strawberry jam?

When someone says someone for taking the ownership of being childish, the person thinks that he/she, him/her-self is making a casual "random" remark. Everyone definitely would have a childish moment in a part of their life. And have not checked their inner conscience. Right now are you pleading innocent/guilty?

So what if you're 20, 21, 62, 88, 10 or even 18, there's definitely this childish act in you. What about your dirty little secret of liking Hello Kitty, you dream about marrying MoJoJoJo, wish you lived in Chalkzone and is like Kim Possible. How about having a quadrillion stuff toys when you sleep at night, calling your toy gay names like Cabbage Patch or having to have the lights on when everyone's gone, jump into your parents bed when its a stormy night.

Seriously, whats is it with the term childish to be used on people.
I am totally guilty. All my white flags are up. When I was typing, names were just crossing my mind upon their childish-ness.
I'll say that I am first when you continue reading.
(don't ask who, like I said no one, I'll tell you when I want to tell you or not)


urghhh!!!!! I am like super angry in all ways when someone is so fucking irritating and gets on my nerves!!!! (NO WORDS CAN PROCLAIM ON HOW MUCH I HAVE TAKEN IN) When a particular person thinks she knows it all and then she acts all so ya ya papaya and then pretends to be all so fucking smart and just does not want to lose out to the rest about being stupid, seriously stupid. When the truth is that she really is dumb and retarded and admits that she does not need any help. She thinks she can do so much better, all about comparing on who is doing better. Hello wake up sweetie you are at this age and why do the comparison. Someone has definitely got to be better and louiser than you are. Who cares you are better at someone at this particular point in time. Do you think you can gain all the credits in the world by achieving such grades. You asked people to help you, check yourself. Do not think you are some angel. And be jealous that someone else is so much cooler than you are. You think I am arrogant and spiteful. Think what you want to think! I tell you what I am so affected by you cause by thinking I am so arrogant and spiteful ( who said you thought this way? I AM PSYCHIC! seriously ) ARGHHHHH I am so angry. I TELL YOU MY CHILDISH ACTS NOW. THIS IS MY CHILDISH ACT FOR RANTING ON A WEB PAGE.




FROM TODAY ONWARDS, I WILL NOT SAY A MEAN THING ABOUT ANYONE UNLESS THAT PERSON REALLY NEEDS IT. I WILL LITERALLY BE NICE THROUGH MY WORDS AND I WILL MAKE SURE I TAKE IN ALL CRITICISM IF ITS GOOD/BAD(be it if someone calls me a bitch/fucker/cb), I CHANG YULING JOY WILL TAKE IT ALL IN AND RANT IT ALL HERE/ NOT AT ALL BUT ALL THINGS NEED TIME TO ADAPT TO A NEW ENVIRONMENT. I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING!!!!!
but I'll say a last thing, you fucking smelly bitch.
cause I believe that if you do not say anything about anyone, they will try not to say you. But you know, human's nature IS human's nature.



: ( I know I am such an angry kid :( and I don't like people telling me thing that I can't face with. sorry...

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post