Friday, November 14, 2008

its past twelve midnight... so

Thank God Its Friday!!!!!!
(and I expect my weekend to be happy:)


And my gut feeling tells me that Chloeeeeee loewwweeeeee is like coming back today! Weee. How happy can this day get?
I MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU SO MUCH LOVE!!!
Chloe Aussie No. says: Hey lovelies! Guess what? party starts in exactly 24hrs and 10 mins :) Whahaha See you soon! <3>
OMG I am like freaking out cause all my girlfriends are like coming back. Life with them in SGP.
AWESOMEST!


and what more my twinny's assessments are O.V.E.R ! ! ! She's totally over the moon and I miss her like crap too!
and and and I am dating her tomorrow! : )
happy happy happy
shopping shopping shopping and heart to hearts plus eat eat eat haha






and RAH RAH RAH is coming back on Sunday! Don't miss you already la:)

and on Sunday I get to see besty finally! I miss you besssaaaa I hearts you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But on Sunday I want to go to Flea & Easy....

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post