Monday, January 19, 2009

Needa prayer right now// J is for Jealousy

I think I am going to see myself going to church more often and am going to love waking up early for church with dad in the coming days, weeks, months and even years.
However, I don't see myself, committing like how I used too.


Why is that so God? Why?

anyway, I love you my heavenly father.
God was totally awesome to me today.

Amen.

add-ons to blah.
The mood of the month : Jealously.
This month's PMS-y period has so got to do with jealousy.
when a j like another j and another j back the other j and all the other js in the world. What has this world turned into? When all my friends are so misleading. I hate misleading facts.

Dear God, till the end of this month, I pray, that you'll just keep me off all torturing thoughts and let me be JOY this entire month I love You.
Amen.

I'll tell you more about my Sunday when I feel like it

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post