Monday, January 19, 2009



Okay I don't know who took this picture but whoever it is - I think Nisa - Thank You haha cause I like how I looked. HAHA

So this two are like photos from the wedding. I didn't get to take much photos and I didn't get to take a photo of the bride and groom or with SUZI!!! Cause I came at the wrong time!
I came at the time whereby the family goes over to the bride's house and pick her (just like the chineses')
Oh wells :|
I was practically feeling shy and awkward at the wedding haha cause I was practically the only chinese there and AND I came alone. Thank goodness, Farah and Nisa were there to help out, so actually they can't accompany me. However, I still managed to EAT!!
FOOD was Scrumptious and Delicious!!!! - I love love love :)
Rendang, some Chicken, Nasi Briyani, and all the other kueh kuehs simply yums!

and the coolest ever!
when you leave the wedding, you'll receive a door gift and a packet of briyani rice! haha
cuteness - I like.
heeh

No comments:

Followers

Tagboard / Comment on Post